Candy Crush Friends Saga
Candy Crush Friends Saga review
Candy Crush Friends Saga is the latest title from the popular game series, dedicated to crushing the lovely designed candies. By following the Match 3 rule, you get to progress in Candy Crush, accomplish various objectives and just enjoy cute, casual playing. Therefore many find this game to be a great remedy against boredom.
According to the Match 3 principle you need to match three identical objects to wipe them off the screen. And this is what Candy Crush games require you to do. Butterscotch, jellyfish, something similar to M&M, marshmallows - crush them non-stop until another level is complete!
However, Candy Crush Friends Saga strives to avoid turning your playing into tedious tapping. Instead, there are missions, which you must accomplish by using your focus of attention, finger agility, and brain quickness:
- Rescue the animals. There will be marshmallow animals, trapped under the layers of candy. Clear the corridor for them.
- Rescue the octopuses. Octopuses aren't pussies when it comes to danger. But this time they got stuck in jelly a won't survive without your help.
- Filling the hearts. Move the heart-shaped candies until they fill its molds.
- Cookie dipping. There's a whole river made of fudge. Crush candy and allow the cookies to do some fancy "skinny dipping".
- Jam flood. Clear the board so that it eventually gets fully covered with jam. Yum.
Another novelty introduced in CC Friends Saga is the new character class: Candy Friends, hence the same. Your new candy buddies can be quite useful in case you reach a deadlock. For instance:
- Yeti. That pal is so hungry, he'll eat anything! And wrapped up candies are his specialty.
- Nutcracker. The famous Christmas mascot has a sonically powerful horn, that can eradicate blockers on your way.
- Triffi. 8-year-old mischievous but helpful advisor. Also sometimes she provides a magic jellyfish to assist you.
As for the rest, the game retains the classic Candy Crush formula that just refuses to get old.
Undeniably this is the yummiest game there is on the market. The candies you're dealing with are so glossy and appetizing that you can't avoid getting that mouth-watering feel and snatch one or two forms the display (if it was possible).
Your new buddies - Candy Friends - have wacky and catchy personalities. The little dance moves they do, grimaces and other escapades won't fail to put a smile on your face since the authors managed to cram a good deal of adorableness into them.
Movement and candy-crushing animations are smooth as they were in the previous games and no FPS stuttering has been noticed as of now.
Manipulating the game is elementary: you tap, double-tap to do swapping and swipe to cause the glittery destruction of the candy rows. Really nothing challenging: preschoolers from all over the world master the controls in less than 2 minutes.