Marvel Contest Of Champions
The description of MARVEL Contest of Champions
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Iron Man vs. Captain America! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Drax vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Contest of Champions! Who's on your team?
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Ally with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
FAQs of Marvel Contest of Champions.
Q1. Crashing? Getting Errors? What we need to know to help! Tell us more.
1) Device Name and Model Number. With smart phones these days it can be quite difficult to determine hardware on several devices. With Android there can be several different hardware configurations with a device that has the same name. I.E. Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7, and/or HTC One phones and tablets. Including both the Device Name and Model # will help us track down these issues faster.
2) How long were you playing before the crash happened? When was the last time you rebooted your phone? Answering these for us will help us determine if it is a Functionality crash or a Memory related crash. With memory related crashes rebooting your phone can help in the short term.
3) What screen were you in when this issue occurred? Were you in a fight, or in the Front End Menus?
4) Any other weirdness that you saw before and after you get an exception?
Q2. Known Issue: Driver issues with Android devices powered by Mali-400 GPU running r3p2.
Our team has been investigating an issue where users receive an Android error while playing our game on particular models of devices (Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 Zoom, etc.). After a thorough investigation, we have identified a critical problem concerning "Marvel Contest of Champions" running on Android devices equipped with ARM Mali-400 GPUs. This issue may cause the game to crash, most commonly at the beginning of fights. We believe some of the game's graphics features have exposed a flaw in older device driver software (namely r3p2) installed on some Androids, as devices with newer versions of the driver do not appear exhibit the problem.
Unfortunately, the driver software is not under our control and we cannot address this internally. The only solution we have found involves updating the device's operating system which may include a driver update. We are aware, however, that a driver update may not be possible on all affected devices.
10 Tips For You to Know
1. Don’t Button Mash to Death! Start the fight by blocking. Make good use of your blocking and dodging.
2. Replay Previously Completed Quests to Beef Up Your Team if They’re Too Weak to Progress.
3. The Crystal Currency System Breakdown
4. Amass as Many Heroes as Possible for Player vs. Player Matches
5. Here’s The Full Listing of 1-Star Champions
– Black Panther (Skill)
– Colossus (Mutant)
– Gamora (Cosmic)
– Hawkeye (Skill)
– Hulk (Science)
– Iron Man (Tech)
– Juggernaut (Mystic)
– Scarlet Witch (Mystic)
– The Vision (Tech)
The Grandmaster's first order of business as he asserts control over The Contest is to fill an area with some of the Spider-Verses’ greatest villains! Spider-Man is calling on you, Summoner, to help him defeat these opponents!
• Fixed an issue where Armor Break would not always remove Armor Up Buffs
• Fixed issues causing Dormammu to slow performance on some devices
• And more!
All bug fixes can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news/